- Live within 50-mile radius of Baton Rouge, LA 70802
JOB DESCRIPTION: What do I need to know about the job?
- Average miles per week vary
- Must be clean shaven to meet safety requirements
- Solo tanker driver
- Uniforms provided at no cost
- Wear full/half face respirators as required
PAY: What will I get paid?
- 401k, company benefits, and paid time off
- Sign on, performance and retention bonuses
- Potential yearly gross $55,000 - $70,000
REQUIREMENTS: What must I have for this job?
- 12-months of verifiable CDL-A tanker experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements; TWIC
- License: Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22-years of age
- Pass background check and drug screen
SCHEDULES: When will I work and be home?
- Home weekly to every other week
Contact: Chris D at (281) ###-####
Staten Spur is a recruiting team that helps experienced CDL-A truck drivers find positions across the United States. OTR, regional, local, company and LP drivers are always wanted.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driver team, company driving, company over the road, company truck driver, company truck driving, dedicated regional, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, tanker