Silverfirst has become a leader in providing excellent customer service to our customers and clients. We work with the best. Silverfirst is located in the New Orleans area, and serves local telecommunications providers. Silverfirst is seeking driven individuals with the desire to grow and build a career within our company.
- Critical thinking skills to assess and resolve customer needs quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to recognize and defuse difficult customer behavior
- A thorough understanding of the core processes and best practices used in support and service
- Degree Preferred
- Enjoy meetings and interacting with customers
- Demonstrates a positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- A team player who possesses the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work on customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Bonus and cash incentives
- Philanthropic/Community involvement
- Organized sports leagues
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development
- Employee recognition
- Company retreats
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, call center associate, customer care, customer care associate, customer care representative, intern, representative, service specialist, support, system support