Sasol (USA) Corporation is expanding its existing Louisiana Chemical Operations. Due to our tremendous growth we are recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor - East Plant to work at our Lake Charles Chemical Complex located in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Sasol offers a comprehensive total rewards package with market-related compensation and benefits that are consistent across our sites in the USA. The total rewards package is competitive within our industry and is designed to attract and retain our most valuable assets - our employees. Come be a part of our Growing Team!!!
* Oversight of Maintenance activities within multiple operating units and area of expertise
* Responsible for planning, scheduling and supervision of maintenance activities for systems throughout the complex
* Supervise the daily field activities of Sasol and contract maintenance services
* The Maintenance Supervisor assists to ensure:
* A high level of Sasol workforce, and contract service performance in regards to Sasol's Safety and Health policies, ISO 14000, and plant policies and practices
* Repairs comply with national codes and industry practice
* Works within the Maintenance Workflow process to support Maintenance Execution
* Adequate spare part inventories to support each unit's business strategy
* Provides guidance/input on training programs to keep individuals current with new project installations
* Appropriate support to the engineering department on project installations and start-up
* The Behavioral Safety Technology? is actively supported
* Maintenance performance measures are maintained, and continuous improvement is pursued
* Provides continuous improvement in maintenance services to the assigned unit
* Coordinates closely with the Operations Superintendents to ensure efficient and effective completion of maintenance activities. Oversees the installation, operation and maintenance of equipment in the assigned unit
* Interacts with Operations, Process Technology, Project Engineering, Laboratory, Process Safety Management Department, Training Department and the Environmental Department. Also interacts with external infrastructure and service providers
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 8 years of industrial experience in plant maintenance positions, supervisory experience preferred
* Experience in planning/scheduling routine work
* Experience in turnaround management preferred
* Knowledge of codes and standards
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Sasol (USA) Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by applicable law, regulation or local ordinance. For more information about your rights under the law, see
Sasol treats work-authorized job applicants equally in recruiting and hiring without regard to their citizenship status or national origin unless required by law, regulation, executive order, government contract, or determination by the Attorney General. Please note Sasol will not sponsor, obtain, and/or petition for temporary visa status (for example, E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN) for candidates for this position and/or personnel hired for this position.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies, therefore we will not a pay a fee for resumes submitted.
Associated topics: building maintenance, floor, garden, grounds maintenance, landscape, park, sod, street, superintendent, tree maintenance