The RN Registered Nurse assumes full nursing responsibility for the delivery of the Plan of Care for each hospice patient. The RN Registered Nurse continuously evaluates personal and professional performance and makes necessary changes to increase productivity and quality of care delivered. Adheres to and supports the policies/procedures/goals/objectives of hospice in an attempt to assure quality patient care.
Sign On Bonus! Referral Bonus for current employees
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.IND0119Additional Details
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.QualificationsExperience Requirements
- One year of clinical experience.
- LA: a minimum two years full time experience working as an RN. However, two years of full time clinical experience in hospice care as a licensed practical nurse may be substituted for the required two years of experience as a registered nurse.
- Current RN licensure in the state of practice
- Current CPR Certification
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse