Coordinates the integration of Case Management / Social Services functions into a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates available services on an ongoing bases to meet the patients health care needs through communication and resources to promote quality case effective outcomes. Conducts concurrent medical record review using specific indicators and criteria as approved by Medical Staff, CMS, and other state agencies. Acts as a patient advocate, performs staff education related to resource utilization, and discharge planning.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Additional Details
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.QualificationsExperience
: 1 yearLicense, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement
: YesEducation Requirements
- Must be a licensed practical nurse or a registered nurse.
- Minimum of 2 years of Utilization Review/Case Management experience and complex discharge planning, preferred
- Current license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
- Case Management certification preferred.
- Knowledge of criteria application for hospital medical necessity and appropriate level of care review.
- Ability to collect, organize, and evaluate pertinent clinical information with effective verbal and written skills.
- Ability to proficiently problem-solve complex patient and family issues.
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to service excellence.
- Computer literacy required.
Associated topics: business development, case management, development, development manager, manage, office manager, plan, project, program management, project management