LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
* HIPPA SOX Audit Control verification: Prepare documentation with risk profile, obtain sign off from stakeholders
* PCI Audit Control verification: Prepare documentation with risk profile, obtain sign off from stakeholders.
* Security Reviews and Audit Control verification: Prepare documentation with risk profile, obtain sign off from stakeholders.
* IT Change Control Management
* Coordinate and/or Migrate code changes to production and document accordingly
* Performance tuning (Identification, tracking, coordination, helping drive improvements)
* Ensure backups are successful: Periodically test restores can be done
* Maintain and test disaster recovery plans and document appropriately
*Maintain SLA, System Availability, Capacity management, and Performance KPIs, Uptime SLA, Response time SLA, Ticket
Response Time SLA, Ticket Resolution Time SLA, Batch Processing SLA, Compute Capacity Management, Storage Capacity
Management, and Network Capacity Management
* Assist Director or lead design and delivering of training sessions related to Lawson applications.
*Troubleshoot incidents (Tier 3): (1)Ecalate incidents to application development or vendor as necessary. (2)Performs root
cause identification, documentation, and coordinates business impact with teams and procure same from application
development or vendor. (3)Responsible for problem management activities. (4)Track and facilitate problem resolution with teams.
* Collaborates with hardware, OS, DBA, Middleware, and other application teams to ensure proper integration of the environment.
* Leads and participates in efforts to develop and implement processes for application and system monitoring.
* Tracks total cost of ownership: (1)Track maintenance renewals(2)Track invoices to budget/forecast - Ensure we are not
* User management and Service Account management:(1)Creation, maintenance, deletion(2)License reviews and propose
appropriate license purchases(3)Access reviews (authorization and authentication)
* Prepare documentation, call out potential risks, obtain sign off from stakeholders.
* Application roadmap development: Document future expectations and opportunities.
* Business Relationship Management:(1)Primary SME of the solution(2)Application Development/Vendor liaison.
* Business Reviews: Conduct consistently scheduled reviews with stakeholders and application development/vendor and
* Solution documentation - Document data flow, business rules and workflow, etc. Create knowledge management articles.
Facilitate knowledge transfer to Service Desk (Push to the right).
* Vendor Management:(1)Identify and mitigate vendor/supplier risk(2)Contractual obligations evaluation(3)Track Vendor Audit
Compliance (SOC2, HIPAA, etc.)(4)Track performance credit (if applicable).
* Projects and Project Management.
* Any other dutes as assigned.
Education and Skill Requirements
* BS / BA required, preferably in the fields of Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
* At least three (3) years of related experience in a corporate, professional environment
* Travel can be required, as needed, for training of self (seminars and conferences) and training of others but should not be a frequent occurrence
* Proficient with managing processes and applications required
* Must have strong customer service and communication skills
* Effective ability to work both independently and within a team environment
* Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
* Motivated, self-starter with excellent problem solving abilities
* Demonstrated ability to meet regular time and attendance requirements
Associated topics: call center manager, customer care manager, director, expertise, gerente de servicio, leadership, monitor, operations manager, review, team manager