Cardiology EP on Louisiana Coast Huge $$ Potential
- 470 LA-652
- Raceland, LA 70394
The Practice Opportunity - Hospital employed
- Join 6 other Cardiologists and 1 CVS so call is 1:7
- Well equipped, well staffed heart and vascular clinic with academic affiliation
- Proven EP practice readily available - earn to 750K
- Minimum guarantee 595K plus attainable production bonus
- Full benefits incl 403b match, Loan reimbursement, residency stipends, sign-on bonus, paid relocation
Sperling's best places to live in US (2015) - 300,000 in Population - due to Economic boom, area is growing another 60,000 over the next couple of years
* Enjoy a day of sun, sand, and surf on the coast of the \"The Cajun Riviera\" with spring and fall being mild and pleasant and summer's consistently warm and snow is nonexistent.
* \"Sportsman's Paradise\" - This area is known for its abundant outdoor opportunities from Kayaking in the spring-fed rivers, to World-Class fishing and hunting in the bayous to wind surfing and paddle boarding in the gulf of Mexico...makes the region among the best in the world.
* Cost of Living is 23.8% lower than Texas Coastal Communities and 36.2% lower than Western Florida Communities.
* Tap your toes to good music while dining on delicious seafood and fine dining seasoned to perfection. Nationally Recognized for Culinary Experiences Louisiana roots run deep in French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German and American Indian cultures.
To learn all of the details of this Cardiology EP position, please call me, David Isenberg at 469-###-#### or email me at ...@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive