FM/IM needed for Pain Clinic in Lafayette, LA
Join group that has developed seven clinics throughout the United States.
- Group has hired a quality assurance coordinator to make sure that proper procedures are followed at all facilities.
- Clinic is open Mon thru Fri with normal office hours. Replace physician that will be retiring this summer.
- Position would primarily entail providing drug therapy for patients that have not been able to find other solutions.
- Candidate must be board-certified in their specialty and be willing to get Pain Certified. Group is willing to assist with the Pain Certification.
- Candidate must also be open to getting Suboxone Certification. Clinic has over 30 patients involved with this therapy.
- Clinic has a small percentage of general urgent care patients.
- Compensation in the $130/ hour range with full vacation benefits.
Lafayette, LA is a beautiful historic community with a local population of 127K. 1 hour to Baton Rouge, LA. 2.5 hours to New Orleans.
Associated topics: diet, dietary, dietician, drug development, histologist, immunology, microbiology, pharmacometrics, toxicologist, vaccine