Join a dynamic team, within a well-established network.
One of the fastest growing GDP locations in the country this is not a tiny town in a nowhere destination as business is booming and the area is in growth cycle.
Charming waterfront town warmth with big city amenities boating, sports & recreation, museums, cultural events & festivals. Ideally situated between Houston, TX & the big easy New Orleans, LA. Charming locals in a relaxed atmosphere, with a college population, provide an eclectic blend with a great food scene to satisfy all.
For confidential inquiries regarding this or any other opportunities please contact Victoria Fournier: 954.###.#### and email your current cv to ...@comphealth.com
- Brand new state of the art facility
- 4 day work week / great work - life balance
- Huge referral base
- Competitive base + RVU - easily over 700K
- #1 in the country for business growth
- Malpractice paid
- Commencement bonus
- Generous PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology