A healthcare professional who utilizes the nursing process to assess, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care in the BirthPlace . Collaborates with other clinical associates, nurse practitioners, and physicians to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to ensure quality and cost effective care.Requirements
- New grads welcome, but 1-2 years of Labor and Delivery /Mother -baby nursing preferred
- Current Louisiana RN license.
- BLS certification required
- NRP certification required
- AWHONN fetal monitor course preferred.
- ACLS required for Labor Nurses only.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, ccu, domiciliary, intensive care, nurse, recovery, surgical, tcu, unit